Have you been looking for cheap SEO tool which legally grant you access to spy your competitors keywords, track keywords, monitor back links with many extra features?
If yes, let me introduce you to one tool which it’s globally accepted and I’ve been using the tool for a while so when I decided to refer it, I mean it. It’s super awesome.
The Sem tool I’m talking about is SEMrush
You may ask “Why should I use Semrush“
I will answer this question in my review but before that it’s best you know how it has helped me in my Blogging Journey.
When I started blogging way back in 2016, I had no skills/knowledge as to blogging.
What’s I did back then was to write viral articles, make sure I was able to write a thousand word blog post.
I was ignorant about stuffs like SEO, Gaining back link, Researching Keywords even performing site audits which made ranking first page in search results easy.
With that said talking of traffic, it was more of a 50/50 (at times I get traffic some times I don’t).
Though my articles where very educative and you can learn earnestly from it.
I wrote Free Quest post for people as a means of connecting to bloggers in my niche. I’m known for this.
On a good day, as usual I pitched a top entrepreneurs that I would love to drop a free articles for them, which they gladly accepted.
after submitting my article in hope of getting good response, I was shocked when my guest post was rejected.
According to them the article was great but it was rejected reason being that it wasnt Search Engine Friendly.
After that incidence I finally recognised my foes and learnt that I have been writing and not paying attention to whether search engine loves it too.
In this course I started learning around right from the basic from Top Entrepreneurs and Bloggers.
In my zeal to learn I discovered that having writing randomly was not going to provide with best rankings, you need to pay attention to keywords research.
I was referred to many tools (including Moz, Ahref, Semrush…)
Now back to my Review
Though all of them works but I love Semrush more because of its awesome features.
Why Should I use Semrush
- Semrush allows you to find profitable keywords that your competitors ranks for
- Semrush provides you with a detailed backlinks report for any domain
- Semrush helps spot areas of your blog that requires attention (site audit) and many more.
What is Semrush?
Let’s explore what makes semrush an amazing SEO tool and why I love it.
With semrush, researching profitable keywords with low competition it’s much easier, in short it makes keywords research a piece of cake.
Semrush aims at getting you the Exposure you desire to pull more targeted customers through keywords.
Here’s a screenshot which will justify my statement that Semrush is very important for all bloggers.
Here’s how it’s done
All you need to do is to add the domain name at the top of Semrush data feed and you get the details related to th domain below.
Let me explain a few of the fields on this page.
- Keyword: The keyword for that specific ranked page.
- Pos: This is the keywords position in the Specified Search Results. Here I selected Google US Database, you can as well change that depends on your location.
- Volume: This is summary of the number of queries for that keyword.
- CPC: it’s Short for Cost Per Click
- URL: Corresponding URL to which that keyword is driving traffic.
- Com: This shows the competition of advertisers for that keyword. A lower number means little competition and a higher number means greater competition for that term. (How can a search engine marketing tool be complete without a competition check?)
- Results: Number of search engine results. (A lower number here is better.)
- Trend: This is one column which I find very interesting. In order to find profitable keywords, we need to make sure the traffic trend for that keyword is not dying. This column pulls up the search trend for that keyword over the last 12 months.
Why should you start using the SEMrush tool right away?
As bloggers, we work day and night to write posts hoping to increase the amount of traffic coming into our blog.
But we often don’t focus enough on how we’re generating that traffic.
If you check your analytics, you will realize that only a couple of your blog posts are contributing all of the traffic to your blog.
But when using the SEMrush SEO tool, you can find keywords which are driving traffic to your competitor’s website and you can write quality content based around those keywords.
This will help you get a better position for certain target keywords in your niche.
If you want to take your blog further to the next level, I’d advice you try this sem tool.
Semrush offers a free 14 days trial just incase you want to try it out and see how well it works.
To be frank SemRush works best with Pro account (you get a Complete report) but for a starter who is new to Semrush, you can always start with a free trial.
Sign up here for a free Semrush beginners trial account.
I hope this Semrush review has helped you in making decisions in choosing a Vital tool.
Have you used semrush before? How’s your experiences, Let us know in the Comments box.
SEMrush Review: #1 SEO Tool to spy your Competitors Keywords ideas - Whytetips